Burnt Portrait

This is the first ‘burnt portrait’ test, for which I used a piece of wood already intended for the fire. I hand carved the face before torching it. I am hoping to move on to a larger scale soon now that I have made an initial test. I will be experimenting with different types of wood also and in different locations.

 

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

Third Year Suppression Project, Supporting Work for “Equipoise”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some Extra Photos from the Exhibition of “Equipoise”…


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off